Monday, September 1, 2014

More Check Marks!

We marked off a few more items on the list today. The garden room table has a lovely new cover on it, the hall wall is all green again, and the wall in the alcove by the kitchen/garage door is green again, too. The living room is rearranged, and Ornery is finishing up a repair of a bad three-way switch in the entry hall.

There is a bit more tidying up, and the studio and garage each have one wall to paint, but we are on target to be ready to list on the 15th.

Here is a little glimpse of the living room...


That's all I can show at the moment. There are still many piles and other non-photogenic areas and I'm embarrassed to post those!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It looks great! I know y'all are very tired for all the hard work. I had to take a break the end of last week on mine but it's coming along pretty good. I'm finishing up on my art area this week and a few things in the living room too. After that I'm not sure where I'm going to start until it gets cold.

andi filante said...

It's looking great! I love your tray (trey?) ceilings!

-andi