Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mail Art and a few ATCs

Here are a few ATCs I made this week. The first two are experiments with glass bead gel on some gelliprint backgrounds, the other was using some black paper I had painted on with twinkling H2O watercolors.

grapes


The light really reflects off the shimmery paints, so you can't see the colors well in the photo, but they were pretty cool! :)

And here are a couple of postcards I made with some fun backgrounds I made using bubble wrap and twinks.

 This first card is for a swap with the theme of circles. I got a couple/few on there...

This second one is for a swap with my friend in Scotland who does awesome doodle drawings.  Lately she has been on a bird kick, so I made a card to trade with her using birds.  These are all but one of my bird stamps, and as many other bird embellishments as I could round up!  (including two bird washi-tapes!)

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Wow you've been very busy! I love all your art, it's so bright and cheerful. Love the colours you choose. And your peas are up already too. Still winter here.