Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I have been up to...

I have been a slacker blogger this month.  It was my intention to spend a lot more time around here, cleaning things up and getting ready for the A to Z Blogging challenge (click on the banner above to see some of the other thousands of bloggers participating) and warming up to my computer again after a fairly long absence, but it hasn't worked out that way.

I have been writing some scheduled posts (although not as many as I should have done) and preparing for National Letter Writing Month, which is also during the month of April, AND doing my usual swapping on Swap Bot including co-founder responsibilities for a new washi-tape group. My computer had apparently taken on a new personality, and invited hundreds--nay, thousands-- of extra friends to pop in and greet me while doing online chores. :P  That required a few hours of Ornery's time...

I am still writing to several pen pals, and have added a few new ones in the last week or two.  We repainted my studio, I am almost finished with the reorganization of things, and we are gearing up for spring planting in our new raised garden beds.  We have had one thing after another cause us grief in our aquaponics system, and while Ornery was gone last week I wrenched my back (dislocated my pelvis) and spent a miserable week on ice in my recliner.

Today was my first full day back on my feet, and I spent it doing laundry, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen and disengaging numerous science experiments from the refrigerator. Eew.  Things are looking up, now if I can just figure out what to write about for 26 posts!!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Good luck with A-Z. You should pace yourself with all those shores post-injury! Hope you are feeling better!