First up are some Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) I made this week. All have been traded already. I used some of my Gelli-prints for the backgrounds, and pawed through my collection of "extras" that people send with swaps to find some of the embellishments. I also cut up a florists calendar for some of the arrangement photos.
|This was a "jam" which means three people added to the background. My contribution was the background, and the rest of it was so bad, I tore it all off and reworked it. It is much more subdued than my usual bright colors, but I liked it anyway.|
The next one is for a swap that required the use of the inside of a security envelope for the background. I had been saving them for a while, so I had a lot of patterns to choose from. Rather than just using them for the background, I used them for the whole thing!
And here is the card, ATC sleeve and envelope I sent the finished product in. I was quite happy with the overall effect, and I hope the recipient will be!
This is on the loom this week. Purple, teal and off-white color combination. Elizabeth has two completed and listed on her etsy shop, and this one should be up sometime next week.
And last, but not least, here is a short stack of outgoing mail from this week. I just love decorating the envelopes with washi tape! :)
I haven't forgotten the promised photos of the garden room. Ornery has been working a little bit each evening, and just about has it ready to add the grow media. Seeds are sprouting right and left in the little trays, and the temperature is finally tolerable outside. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I will have some good pictures to share. Meanwhile, there are huge boxes stacked everywhere awaiting the completion of the grow bed system. They are full of grow stones media, and they are taking up a lot of space in the garage and living room!! :(